Radvent Day 9: Good Advice
|some great advice // if only more of us could take it|
On that note, here is a small list I've compiled of what I consider to be the best advice I have to give. And most of it was learned through years of not listening to other people tell me these same things...
My best advice:
- Work as hard as you can to make your dreams come true.
- You are in control of your own destiny. Make things happen in your life. Don't wait for things to happen to you. This is perhaps the most important advice of all!
- If you don't ask, you'll never know the answer.
- If you don't try, you'll never know if you can.
- Do something every day that scares you.
- Understand just how precious time is, because it goes faster & faster & faster.
- Don't waste time on things, or emotions, that don't matter.
- Acting confident -- even if you don't feel confident -- can make all the difference in success/failure.
- Treat yourself with kindness, even (or especially) when you don't feel you deserve it.
- Eat as well and as wholly as you can.
- Never stop learning.
- “Love! Love until the night collapses!” —Pablo Neruda
|Seize the day <3|
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I'm participating in Radvent this year via the ever-awesome Princess Lasertron, and you should too!