30 before 30 update!
Another update on my 30 before 30 list. Some of these are scheduled but haven't happened yet, so really, I am going to be accomplishing quite a few more than it looks right now. To all of you naysayers, stop raining on my parade (you know who you are!):
- Visit a museum in San Francisco that isn't the Academy of Sciences on booze night
Run at least two 5k races
- Attend the North Beach Festival (my birthday weekend!) — Perhaps obviously this will happen the weekend of my birthday, not before
- Read at least 5 books — So far I've read 2 books. 3 to go!
- Clean out my personal email inbox to 0 — I am working on this and am below 75 for the first time in recent memory. On track to finish this one!
Get a new sparkly silver wig Have a picnic at Dolores Park
- Ride a bicycle at Sunday Streets
Buy new ear buds & get my iPod working again Get a concrete savings plan in place for purchasing a new camera
- Fix the print spooler on my desktop computer at home — My computer has since DIED, so I'm not sure this is going to happen, though it will get de facto crossed off due to COMP DEATH
Start using a to-do list system at work & stick to it Participate in an art show
- Run on Kezar Stadium's track
- Return to the SF Zen Center to meditate at least once
- Make good on some of my promises to help out Triggerfish Marketing
- Sew up & polish my Italy purse
- Obtain my drivers license (!) (danger zone!) — This isn't going to happen, and it was arguably the most important item on the list. Fail.
- Enter a photography contest
- Visit the San Francisco Zoo
Procure the perfect 30th birthday celebration outfit
- Get at least one haircut, preferably two
- Donate at least one box of clothes to Goodwill — I have a bag of clothes & shoes ready to go to Goodwill. I just need to sort and account for all of them, then take them in.
- Go on one hike a month through at least June
- Upgrade & redesign my photography blog
Finish playing Dragon Age II and move on to Skyrim OR Mass Effect 3
- Make more of an effort to hang out with estranged/distant friends
Go swimming at Strawberry Canyon pool when "fake summer" happens this spring
- Shoot the Masonic Stage at the Haight Street Fair for the 3rd year in a row — This is happening on June 10th, and you all should come out!
- Plan my birthday trip to Monterey & Pacific Grove — We've decided to go to Avila Beach for my birthday trip & celebrate our anniversary in Monterey.